SRAM’s premier 10-speed chain features hollow pins and cut-out outer plates for accurate shifting in all conditions, light weight, strength and smoothness. Plus, it's compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
SRAM’s PC-991 Chain delivers light weight, strength, quick shifting and smoothness to your drivetrain. It boasts chrome-hardened pins and inner and outer sideplates engineered to speed and smooth shifting in all conditions. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
The PC-951 is SRAM's most economical PowerChain and maintains their high standards of quality. It boasts tough chrome-hardened pins for durability and accurate shifting. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
SRAM's PC-850 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth, reliable and very affordable, the PC-850 is a fine value.
For smooth shifting and a quiet drivetrain, pick up Campagnolo's Chorus 11-speed chain. It's unidirectional for unparalleled function and features lightweight hollow pins as well as an anti-friction treatment for shifting perfection. It also boasts excellent wear and flex resistance.
Campagnolo's Veloce 10-Speed chain boasts an anti-friction coating for a smooth, quiet drivetrain and outstanding durability. It's the perfect match for your Campy-endowed road machine.
Record chains represent Campagnolo's highest quality and performance chains and are available in 9, 10 and 11 speed versions. - Chrome-Nickel-PTFE finish - Designed specifically for use with Campagnolo 8 and 9 speed drivetrains only - Links (links): 114 - Color: Silver - Width: 6.8 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 300 grams
Record chains represent Campagnolo's highest quality and performance chains and are available in 9, 10 and 11 speed versions. - Hollow pins for reduced weight - NI-PTFE antifriction treatment reduces friction for smooth pedaling, reduced noise, greater efficiency and longer chain life - Links (links): 114 - Width: 5.9 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 10 - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 255 grams
The CSD (Chain Security Device) is extemely stiff and is compatible with all Campagnolo braze-on front derailleurs. - Positioning and adjustment are independent of the derailleur - Made of highly rigid aluminum
$70.00 - $75.00
-X11SL DLC: superlight chain for use with 11-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/Sram with Diamond Like Coating for extra durability, 235g -X11SL: superlight chain for use with 11-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/Sram (Gold color is Ti Nitride coating), 235g
- Super-light chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM with Diamond Like Coating for extra durability - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 1/2 x 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 253g - 116 links
- X8.99: stretchproof, chamfered plate, full-nickel plated chain for 5-8 speed and great for internal geared hubs - Z72: chamfered inner plates with Bulls-eye rivets for 5-8 speed - Z51: standard bushingless, chamfered plate chain for 5-8 speed - Z30: economy bushingless chain for 5-8 speed - Width = 3/32-inch
- 1/2" x 3/32" - 112 Links - Silver/Black - Single speed - 3/32" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Special Dynamic Configured Plates - Anti-Drop Design - Heavy Duty Structure - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mushroomed Riveting - Special Dynamic K Configuration
- 1/2” x 3/32” - 116 Links - Inner Plate Chamferring
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 100 Links - Single-speed - BMX Racing, Freestyle - Hollow Pins - Half Link Design
- 1/2” x 1/8” - 112 Links - Anti-Drop Design - RustBuster Function
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410: bushingless design for normal BMX and Singlespeed use - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tensile strength than Z410 - Z-710: specially shaped, extra-thick outer plates and bulls-eye riveting for frequent grinding - S10: stainless steel construction great for electric bikes, internal gear hubs, and beach cruisers - Width = 1/8-inch
X-Superlight series chains are high-quality, high performing chains offering amazing shifting performance on any drivetrain you choose. For athletes looking for the lightest, strongest, smoothest shifting chain look no further. The main characteristic of the black Diamond Like Coating (DLC) is reduction of abrasive wear. Besides this, it’s surface hardness is higher than most coatings, this ensures a long-term function, optimal stability and higher durability. - Includes KMC Missing Link 11 - Compatible with all 11 speed systems (including Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM) - Weight: 243g
- X9SL: superlight chain for use with 9-speed, 252g - X9.93: upgraded version of the Z-9000 chain stretchproof, super-narrow chain for use with 9-speed - Pink Lady chains are a limited edition with 15% of sales going directly to the Pink Ribbon Foundation - Width = 11/128-inch
- Stretch-proof, super-narrow chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 273 grams - 116 links
$72.99 - $90.99
- Patented carbon cords offer the tensile strength necessary to provide the smooth, greaseless, long-lasting ride advantage of a belt driven system (up to double the life of chains) - Belt is only compatible with Gates CDX CenterTrack cogs and sprockets Sizing - 108T = 1188mm - 111T = 1221mm - 113T = 1243mm - 115T = 1265mm - 118T = 1298mm - 120T = 1320mm - 122T = 1342mm - 125T = 1375mm - 132T = 1452mm - 250T (tandem) = 2000mm
Rep your country and sport fun colors on your fixie with KMC's Z510H Chain. - 1/2" x 1/8" - 112 Links - Single-speed - 1/8" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Heavy Duty
$22.00 - $30.00
KMC's SL Chain sets a new standard with weight reduction, improved shifting performance & enhanced durability. - 1/2" x 1/8" - 112 Links - Black - 1 speed - 1/8" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Hollow Pins & Plates - Special Dynamic Configured Plates - Super Light: 349 grams - Anti-Drop Design - Heavy Duty Structure - Hollow Inner Plates - Hollow Outer Plates - Hollow Pin - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mud Shedding Design - Special Dynamic K Configuration - Stretch Proof Treatment
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 136 Links - Built tough for your eBike - EPT anti-rust coating - 9 speed - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 9 Speed Systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 100 Links - Single speed - BMX Racing, Freestyle - Half Link Design
$40.00 - $45.00
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - 10 speed - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 10 Speed Systems - Hollow Inner Plates - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - Light Weight - 268 grams
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - Silver - 9 speed - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 9 Speed Systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - 277 grams - Super fast + smooth shifting. - Full Nickel Plated - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mushroomed Riveting - Outer Plate Chamfering - Stretch Proof Treatment
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - TI (Titanium Nitride Coating Gold) - 10 speed - Compatible with Shimano, Sram & Campagnolo 10 Speed Systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - 273 grams
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 112 Links - Silver - 1 speed - BMX Racing, Freestyle & Fixie - Unique "Double L" Bridge & Half Link Design - KMC "Bullet Pin" Connection - Anti-Drop Design - Double L Bridge - Full Nickel Plated - Half Link Design - Mushroomed Riveting - Reddot Design Award Winner
$26.00 - $28.00
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 100 Links - Single-speed - BMX Racing, Freestyle - Half Link Design
Page 1 of 4 Next page